Subject: Replacement for Tetex

Replacement for Tetex

From: Julia Day <juliaday77<-at->
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Has anyone found a suitable replacement for Stabiltex/Textex. I was
trying to find a company that would sell a similar product, but to
no avail. I was in touch with Talas a while ago and they were down
to their last stock. I know they were going to try and find another
supplier. Anna Studebaker put out a similar request on the DistList
in January 2010, but I didn't see any responses.

I need Khaki #4/3 if anyone has extra they would be willing to sell.
You can contact me at: 212-547-0714.

Julia Day

                   Distributed: Sunday, April 4, 2010