Subject: Virtual Sistine Chapel

Virtual Sistine Chapel

From: Steven Prins <sprins1102<-at->
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Don't know how many have seen this already.  But I wanted to make
sure everyone had a chance to do so.  It is truly amazing.  At least
the Vatican is putting digital imaging technology to good use.  I
have had some people tell me they think it is better than actually
going there! Well, as a study tool, maybe...

 Sistine Chapel
 <URL:http://www.vatican.va/various/cappelle/sistina_vr/index.html>

Enjoy!  With my best, from sunny Santa Fe, NM,

Steven Prins
Conservator of Paintings
Steven Prins and Company
1570 Pacheco, Suite D-4