Subject: Temperature control in exhibit cases

Temperature control in exhibit cases

From: Meg Brown <megbrown<-at->
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010
We are preparing for a new exhibit space for our library. The space
might not have optimum RH and Temperature control for special
collections material.  We are investigating the possibility of making
cases that could offer active temperature and RH control.  I am
interested in hearing about experiences with active systems--negative
and positive comments.  We do not have an on-staff facilities
manager and I am concerned with potential pitfalls.

Meg Brown

                  Distributed: Monday, March 29, 2010