Subject: Binocular polarizing microscope sought

Binocular polarizing microscope sought

From: Linda Roundhill <artsconservation<-at->
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Susan White <smwhitewhite [at] aim__com> writes

>I'm looking to purchase a used binocular polarizing microscope for
>pigment identification, preferably good quality. I can't really
>afford a new microscope, and was hoping that another conservator
>might have one that they are interesting in selling or that someone
>might know of a vendor who sells used, high quality microscopes. ...

I cannot vouch for these personally, but I have collected the URLs
of three laboratory equipment recyclers listed below.  I am sure
there are others too.

    <URL:http://www.labrecyclers.com/index.html>

    <URL:http://www.scientific-equipment.com/index.html>

    <URL:http://www.seeinc.com/Inventory.html>