Subject: Binocular polarizing microscope sought

Binocular polarizing microscope sought

From: Susan White <smwhitewhite<-at->
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010
    author.

I'm looking to purchase a used binocular polarizing microscope for
pigment identification, preferably good quality. I can't really
afford a new microscope, and was hoping that another conservator
might have one that they are interesting in selling or that someone
might know of a vendor who sells used, high quality microscopes.  I
purchase a wonderful old American Optical low power microscope for
object examination from a vendor in Long Island 15 years ago, but
have since lost their information. I'd appreciate any leads.

Susan White
White Conservation Services

                  Distributed: Monday, March 22, 2010