Subject: Recent articles about painting conservation

Recent articles about painting conservation

From: Berit Moller <beritmoller<-at->
Date: Friday, March 12, 2010
    author.

I am trying to create a list of articles about new findings in the
field of conservation of paintings on canvas (from today and going
back to 1990s).

The purpose of the list is to get at picture of what is happening in
the international paintings community (which thoughts on ethics and
practical problems my colleagues are having and how they have solved
them).

I would like to have suggestions to titles that you yourself found
interesting and valuable. The more titles you can give me the
better. I hope to create a collection of titles that will show the
state of mind of the community of the paintings conservators. The
original language of the articles are not important as long as they
are supplied with an abstract in English, German or Spanish.

Berit Mueller
Paintings conservator at
Rosenborg/Amalienborg Museums
The Royal Danish Collections