Subject: HEPA vacuum cleaner

HEPA vacuum cleaner

From: Sarah Pickman <textile.conservation<-at->
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Our lab is looking into buying a small, portable vacuum with a HEPA
filter and variable speed, for cleaning textiles. We were
recommended a model called the "Muntz-Museums-Staubsauger," which
seems to fit all of the requirements; however it only seems to be
available from one distributor in Italy, Bresciani. Does anyone own
this particular model and know of another distributor? Or can anyone
recommend a similar vacuum? The most important thing for us, other
than the HEPA filter, is portability. Any information would be
greatly appreciated.

Sarah Pickman
Assistant for Administration
Department of Textile Conservation