Subject: Palazzo Spinelli

Palazzo Spinelli

From: Beatriz Pires <bea.arp<-at->
Date: Monday, March 15, 2010
I am currently finishing my undergrad degree on conservation and
would be interested in continuing my studies and doing a Master in
the conservation of paintings.

During my research of possible places to with that master degree
available, I came across the Palazzo Spinelli, in Florence, Italy,
<URL:http://www.spinelli.it/ita> and their Master in the restoration
of paintings and polychrome/gilt objects. I would like to inquire if
there is anyone with previous experience about that particular
institute that would be able to give me an opinion about its quality
and if it is in fact a good place for me to further my education.

Also, I am also curious to know if the course in question is in fact
a Master Degree, recognized as such in other countries outside of
Italy or if it's a lesser course. Any information about this course
and institute would be more than welcome.

Beatriz Pires

                  Distributed: Monday, March 22, 2010