Subject: New blog--Art Conservation Research

New blog--Art Conservation Research

From: Rui Miguel Azevedo Bordalo <rmbordalo<-at->
Date: Friday, March 19, 2010
Some time ago I started a personal weblog called Art Conservation
Research that gathers free resources related to conservation and
restoration and cultural heritage. I'm only posting those that are
freely available or that can be consulted online, so I thought I
would share it with you all hoping you will find it useful. The
address is

    <URL:http://conservationresearch.blogspot.com/>

Rui Bordalo
Conservator-restorer