Subject: Physical properties of binding media

Physical properties of binding media

From: Amir Hosein Karimy <ahkarimy<-at->
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010
I am working on the physical properties(drying, gloss, reflectance,
and microscopic view, etc) of binding mediums specially in murals.
are there any references or dissertations about this subject I need
them for my literature review)?.  Do you think it is more or less
possible to identify binders without analysis?  Is it possible to
identify each medium by its physical characteristics ?

Amir Hosein Karimy

                 Distributed: Wednesday, March 3, 2010