Subject: Incralac solubility

Incralac solubility

From: Frances Gale <fgale<-at->
Date: Monday, February 22, 2010
I am a graduate student in Historic Preservation at the University
of Texas at Austin. I am currently working on my thesis, part of
which deals with testing the ability of various solvents to remove
Incralac from bronze. I am compiling a list of solvents to test,
with an emphasis on more environmentally-friendly options. I am
hoping to solicit solvent suggestions from those who have experience
with Incralac removal.

Danielle Boss
danielleb<-at->mail<.>utexas<.>edu

Frances Gale