Subject: Laser cleaning stone

Laser cleaning stone

From: George Wheeler <george.wheeler<-at->
Date: Monday, February 22, 2010
I am posting this message for my thesis student, Catherine Smith,
who is exploring why there is only limited use of lasers for
cleaning stone in the US. You can respond directly to her
cls2160<-at->columbia<.>edu or to the list and I will pass the responses
along to her.

Here are her queries:
Information sought:

    If you have not used laser technology to clean stone, have you
    considered it?

    If you have considered using lasers to clean stone, how far into
    the process did you get? (research, testing, application)

    If you have included lasers in the test phase for a stone
    cleaning project but opted for another cleaning technique, which
    method was  chosen?

    If you have used lasers to clean stone, please provide more
    detail here:

    <URL:http://www.surveygizmo.com/
        s/223929/laser-cleaning-questionnaire>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for