Subject: Disaster relief in Madeira

Disaster relief in Madeira

From: Tody Cezar <todycezar<-at->
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010
I was wondering if anyone knows of any volunteer work that will be
done in Madeira, Portugal either through local or international
organizations? If there is no disaster relief list in Portugal maybe
it is something that can and should be initiated.  I would be happy
to work on this with other conservators in the area.

Tody Cezar

                 Distributed: Friday, February 26, 2010