Subject: Historic Mortars Conference

Historic Mortars Conference

From: Jan Valek <nhb_acm_rpu<-at->
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2010
2nd Historic Mortars Conference and
RILEM TC 203RHM final workshop, Prague

22-24 September 2010

<URL:http://www.itam.cas.cz/HMC2010>

We would like to inform you that the registration for the conference
HMC2010 in available on-line at
<URL:http://www.itam.cas.cz/hmc2010/>

Please note that the reduced fee rate is available only until 12
March 2010.

There has been a great interest in the conference and the submitted
contributions promise an interesting event.

Jan Valek
HMC 2010, Organising committee
Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, AV CR, v.v.i.
Prosecka 76, 190 00 Prague 9
Czech Republic
+420 283 880 458

                 Distributed: Friday, February 26, 2010