Subject: Hanging for oversize photos

Hanging for oversize photos

From: Clifford W. Hight <cwhight<-at->
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2010
I have a recollection of reading within the past few years about an
inexpensive storage method for oversize photos that uses Mylar or
the like to cover the photo and then loosely sews one end of the
enclosure around a regular closet hanger.  It seems like it was in a
newsletter or something similar and included at least one
photograph.  Anyone else remember this?

I checked all of my usual suspects and did the basic Google search
and came up empty handed.  Thanks in advance if anyone else can find
the info.

Cliff Hight
Archivist/Curator
Royal Gorge Regional Museum and History Center
Canon City, Colorado

                 Distributed: Friday, February 5, 2010