Subject: F.J. Boerder

F.J. Boerder

From: Lori Arnold <woodbldg<-at->
Date: Friday, January 15, 2010
I am starting a project that involves two paintings signed by "F.J.
Boerder 1961." I've been told that the two large (10 feet x 15 feet)
canvases are in oil, but this doesn't really give me much
information. The fact that the paintings are from 1961 indicates to
me that there could be numerous variations on what the "oil"
actually is comprised of. The paintings are in Dallas and I am in
Philadelphia, so my investigative opportunities are minimal before
the work can actually begin. I have looked high and low for any
information on this artist and have found only one reference to him
in a building that was demolished 30 years ago. Has anyone ever
heard of him or worked on any of his paintings?

Lori Arnold
President, AWC, LLC
Philadelphia, PA

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 20, 2010