Subject: Material for exhibition cases

Material for exhibition cases

From: Robert Pearce <robert.pearce<-at->
Date: Friday, January 15, 2010
I am trying to source material for the back of our exhibition show
cases, something dense like cork and ideally inert. The board needs
to be dense enough to hold the weight of images and captions that
are pinned to it for periods of 3 months (we rotate 3-4 exhibitions
per year). I thought of plastazote, but I don't think I've seen any
that is dense enough to take the weight of the pinned items (I
should say that whatever we use will be covered in coloured cotton
cloth to match the rest of the show case). Whatever we select will
have to be available to buy in the UK, can anyone think of anything
that maybe suitable?

Robert Pearce

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 20, 2010