Subject: Vendors sought

Vendors sought

From: Judith Murphy <jamurphy<-at->
Date: Monday, January 4, 2010
    author.

This is a request from our Sister City in Ashgabat, Turkmenistan,
through the US Embassy.

National Library of Turkmenistan
Orazgozel Muhamedkuliyeva

Here are the items requested specifically:

    Disinfection chamber (or cabinet) or "complex for book
    disinfection"
    Exhaust chamber (or cabinet)
    Table for restoration work (3 units)
    Mica paper tape
    Methylcellulose
    Nipagin

I'm not sure what is meant by "book disinfection" and have not heard
of Mica paper tape, nor Nipagin.  A more direct contact is

    Alana McGrattan
    505-250-1552
    alanamcgrattan<-at->msn<.>com

(Please copy to me, as I would like to know.)

Judith Murphy
Conservator for Special Collections
Center for Southwest Research
MSC05-3020