Subject: Questionnaire on consolidation

Questionnaire on consolidation

From: Tilly Laaser <tilly.laaser<-at->
Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010
I am enrolled in a conservation programme in Stuttgart, Germany, and
am planning to do research on paint consolidation with methyl
cellulose (MC) and especially mixtures of MC with other consolidants
like gelatine or sturgeon glue.

For this purpose, I prepared a questionnaire. It will help me to
find out how MC is used in conservation, what types are employed,
and what methods are used for different kinds of paintings or
damages.

You will find the questionnaire at

    <URL:http://www.onlineforschung.org/konsolidierung>

If you do not mind being contacted, please leave your name and
contact at the end of the questionnaire. Of course, none of the
information will be passed on to third parties.

If you know of anyone who is using methyl cellulose for paint
consolidation, please pass the link on or tip me off. I'd be
grateful for your assistance and am looking forward to your answers.

Tilly Laaser
Uhlbergstr. 18
70188 Stuttgart
Germany