Subject: Courses at Campbell Center

Courses at Campbell Center

From: Campbell Center Director <director<-a>
Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008
The Campbell Center announces that its 2009 course schedule is now
online at

    <URL:http://www.campbellcenter.org>

We have added many new courses this year, and we encourage everyone
to take a look.  We would also like to thank all who participated
during the 2008 season. We look forward to an exciting 2009 season,
and we know that our success depends on all of those who continue to
support the Campbell Center. We wish you all a happy holiday.

Sharon Welton
Program Director
Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies
Mount Carroll Illinois

                 Distributed: Friday, December 19, 2008