Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <request<-a>
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008
The DistList is on  until Tues Jan 6, 2009. I, and all of Stanford,
will be on vacation and will not respond to mail.

During the hiatus, it is ok for you send postings (to
consdistlist<-a t->LISTS< . >stanford< . >edu) and administrative requests (to
request<-a t->COOL< . >stanford< . >edu), *but* if you can hold off until after
the hiatus it would make it easier for me to clear the message
backlogs and get things back to normal.

For instructions on posting, see

    http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/
        byform/mailing-lists/cdl/instruct.shtml

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

See especially the Instructions for time-critical postings

                 Distributed: Friday, December 19, 2008