Subject: Scrims and curtains

Scrims and curtains

From: Lisa Vestal <lvestal<-a>
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008
One of our galleries has floor to ceiling glass on either side.  The
glass has a UV coating and some scrims, but we need further
protection and I have been asked to provide an estimate. Our
previous vendors are no longer available.  Can you provide some
suggestions on vendors, materials and related costs.  Our gallery is
2,200 square feet.

Lisa Vestal
Chief Curator
Office of Exhibitions and Programming