Subject: Conservation study trip to Florence

Conservation study trip to Florence

From: Judy McGurry <jmcgurry<-a>
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008
    author.

Conservation staff and students from The University of Lincoln will
visit Florence on  January 8-9, 2009.  This is an important learning
opportunity for students to observe conservation practice in Italy,
to meet practicing  conservation professionals  and  visit museums
and historic sites.

If you are able to show a small group of interested students around
your laboratory, or, if you are  working on a  conservation project
in Florence  and would be willing to share your knowledge and
expertise with a small group of students and academic staff  we
would be delighted to hear from you.

If you  you or your colleagues may be able to assist us, we will be
at The Hostel Plus, Florence on January 7-9 +39 553920001.

Please ask for Judy Mc Gurry. Alternatively you may email me at this
address or telephone me on +44 7791919187

Judy McGurry
University of Lincoln
Programme Leader BA (Hons) Conservation and Restoration Chad Varah
    House Wordsworth St.
Lincoln LN1 3BP
+44 1522 895066

                 Distributed: Monday, December 15, 2008