Subject: Costumes with artificial blood

Costumes with artificial blood

From: Olivia Primanis <primanis<-a>
Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008
The followingis posted on behalf of Apryl Sullivan
<apryls<-a t->mail< . >utexas< . >edu>

    I am in the process of housing costumes in a film collection
    that have fake blood on them. The fake blood is still tacky and
    sticks to the housing materials that touch it. I have tried
    polyester film, Tyvek, and also a teflon coated material. I
    would appreciate any ideas and suggestions that you might have.

    Apryl Sullivan
    Manager, Preservation Housings
    Harry Ransom Center
    The University of Texas at Austin