Subject: Position at Abtei St. Hildegard, Germany

Position at Abtei St. Hildegard, Germany

From: Dorothea Flandera <restau.st.hildegard<-a>
Date: Saturday, October 18, 2008
Conservator
Abtei St. Hildegard, Germany

For our workshop in our benedictine monastery, conserving archives
(books, manuscripts, parchments etc.) from the German dioceses we
are seeking a conservator, who would like to work with nuns,
preferably a woman, and a variety of different tasks. The position
will be for the beginning limited to one or two years.

Please contact

    Sr. Dorothea Flandera OSB
    Restaurierungswerkstatte fur kirchliche Archivalien
    Abtei St. Hildegard
    Klosterweg 1
    65385 Rudesheim am Rhein
    Germany