Subject: Position at the National Trust--corrigendum

Position at the National Trust--corrigendum

From: Lisa Davis <lisa.davis<-a>
Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Assistant Conservator (Central)
Heelis, Swindon
The National Trust

Correction:

Fixed-term contract for three years
UKP20,929 pa plus benefits

The closing date is 27 October 2008
New Interview date: 13 November 2008

Conservation is at the heart of what we do. Based at our award
winning Head Office in Swindon, but working frequently at properties
across the National Trust, you will be providing invaluable support
to our central team of Conservation Advisers, especially in
environmental monitoring and control for collections and historic
interiors. This is a fantastic chance for a recent graduate in
collections conservation to develop their skills and gain experience
in preventive conservation, by learning from the experts how we look
after our houses and their treasures.

To discover more about this role, to apply, and to see other
exciting opportunities with us visit

    <URL:http://www.ntjobs.org.uk>

Ref: NT08/03041

Closing date: 24 October 2008