Subject: CeROArt

CeROArt

From: Muriel Verbeeck <boitepostale<-a>
Date: Wednesday, October 15, 2008
We are glad to announce the publication of the second CeROArt issue,
a multidisciplinary magazine devoted to the Conservation, exposition
and Restoration of Objets d'Art. At the same time we'd like to
remind you about our call for articles for the 3rd edition (Spring
2009) about "Errors, mistakes and forgeries" and the 4th edition
(Autumn 2009) with a full account of: "Choice of values: dilemmas in
conservation-restoration".

    <URL:http://www.ceroart.org>
    <URL:http://ceroart.revues.org>

Muriel Verbeeck