Subject: Position at the National Trust

Position at the National Trust

From: Lisa Davis <lisa.davis<-a>
Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008
Assistant Conservator (Central)
Heelis, Swindon
The National Trust

Fixed-term contract for three years
UKP20,929 pa plus benefits

Conservation is at the heart of what we do. Based at our award
winning Head Office in Swindon, but working 2-3 days a week at other
National Trust properties, your help will be invaluable to our
experts, especially when it comes to checking environmental
conditions for collections. It's a fantastic chance to learn and
build on your practical conservation skills, by keeping our estates
and their treasures well maintained.

To discover more about this role, to apply, and to see other
exciting opportunities with us visit

    <URL:http://www.ntjobs.org.uk>

Ref: NT08/03041

Closing date: 24 October 2008