Subject: Publication sought

Publication sought

From: Paul Sillitoe <paul<-a>
Date: Friday, September 26, 2008
Does anyone have a copy of the following that I could buy for use
with my current PhD research into the archival management of
technical drawings?

    Kissel, Eleonore and Erin Vigneau.
    Architectural Photoreproductions: A Manual for Identification
       and Care
    Oak Knoll Press
    1999

Please N.B. This is the 1st Edition; the 2nd Edition which is cited
by various book search sites, is not yet published.

Paul Sillitoe

                  Distributed: Monday, October 6, 2008