Subject: Call for papers--Digital curation--addendum

Call for papers--Digital curation--addendum

From: Helen Tibbo <tibbo<-a>
Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008
Call for participation
DigCCurr 2009: Digital Curation Practice, Promise and Prospects
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
April 1-3, 2009

    **** Moderator's comments: See the original call for papers in
    Conservation DistList Instance: 21:64 Sunday, June 8, 2008

In light of several requests, we are extending the deadline for long
paper, poster, panels, and short paper submissions to DigCCurr2009
to October 13, 2008. Looking forward to seeing everyone interested
in digital curation in Chapel Hill the first week of April. We will
be publishing an actual proceedings volume and all submissions will
be peer reviewed. Come join us in "The Southern Part of Heaven" in
our loveliest month, April.

Dr. Helen R. Tibbo
School of Information and Library Science
201 Manning Hall CB#3360
Chapel Hill NC 27599-3360
919-962-8063
Fax: 919-961-8071