Subject: Rob Waller retires

Rob Waller retires

From: Laura Smyk <lsmyk<-a>
Date: Tuesday, September 30, 2008
   "The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off!"
    Quote by Abe Lemons

Come and join us as we help Rob Waller celebrate the start of his
new life. An informal gathering will be held at the

    Canadian Museum of Nature's Natural Heritage Building
    1740 Pink Road
    Gatineau (Aylmer section)
    Wednesday, October 29, 2008
    2-4pm

There will be a guest book, including photos of Rob through the
years. If you are unable to join us you can send your best wishes
via email before October 22, 2008 and we will include them. If you
have any stories or photos please pass them along. Monetary
donations towards a gift and the festivities would be greatly
appreciated.

To contribute and RSVP please contact:

    Laura Smyk
    613-566-4236