Subject: Stained glass

Stained glass

From: Mark Andersson <mark<-a>
Date: Monday, September 1, 2008
    **** Moderator's comments:  Please respond directly to sender
    and if of general interest post it here as well

I have a client here in Tucson that has some stained glass that
needs work.  I haven't seen them, but it seems as if they are a few
hundred years old.  They are not installed in a building, but are in
storage.

He doesn't do email, but I told him I would put the word out for
him. Please email me and I'll forward your information to him.

Mark Andersson
Panther Peak Bindery
PO Box 89640
Tucson, AZ  85752