Subject: Source for Ethafoam sought

Source for Ethafoam sought

From: Nancy Jenner <njenner<-a>
Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008
I am looking for a source of ethafoam (or similar) planks.  Most
conservation supply catalogs sell a 6-pack of 12 x 24 x 2 inch
planks, but I need something a bit larger, so I'm hoping to find a
source from which I can buy small quantities of larger planks, of
appropriate quality for storing artifacts.  The standard full-size
plank available from industrial suppliers is apparently 108 inches
long. Can anyone recommend a supplier of "conservation grade"
ethafoam in these large plank sizes? If it's from somewhere within
Southern California (driving range) so much the better.

Thank you for any suggestions (or warnings),

Nancy Jenner

                 Distributed: Saturday, August 9, 2008