Subject: Conservation management plans

Conservation management plans

From: Liisa Nasanen <liisa.nasanen<-a>
Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008
I am a student of Sustainable Heritage (MSc) at University College
London. I am currently in the process of writing my dissertation
which is attempting to assess the usefulness of Conservation
Management Plans to the stakeholders of built cultural heritage.  As
a part of the assessment I am hoping to have comments from people
dealing with the day-to-day management of cultural heritage, on
their views of the process of Conservation Management Planning as a
whole.  I would be interested to hear anybody's opinions (positive
or negative) on the CMP-process as a potential tool to aid
sustainability of Cultural Heritage.   I am hoping to have a range
of results ready to discuss by mid-August, as my dissertation is due
in mid-September.

Please contact me directly with your responses or questions. I do
also have a questionnaire which can be sent out to anyone who is
interested in answering specific questions.

Liisa Nasanen

                  Distributed: Sunday, August 3, 2008