Subject: Bookbinding press for sale

Bookbinding press for sale

From: Marysa de Veer <marysa<-a>
Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2008
    author.

I have a hand forged solid wooden press. It is a little bigger than
a hammer press in size and came from a Printing Firm that was
operating in Georgian times in Leamington Spa.  I have used this for
pressing large sheets of paper, ideal for large books with many
sections which have to be re-sewn as you can get a lot of paper in
it and it does press well.  I have packed it out with 500 x 600 size
wooden boards of which I have 27.  I am wanting to find a home for
this as I don't use it too often and could do with the space in the
Bindery.  The overall dimensions are are 92cm wide 200cm high and
43cm depth.  Price UKP700 or nearest offer.

If you are interested please email Marysa de Veer
<marysa<-a t->otterbookbinding< . >com> or call mobile +44 7970 680112

Marysa de Veer
The Otter Bindery
42 Hare Hill
Addlestone