Subject: Course on emergency preparedness, planning and recovery

Course on emergency preparedness, planning and recovery

From: Sharon Welton <director<-a>
Date: Saturday, July 12, 2008
The Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies would like to
announce our upcoming workshop Emergency Preparedness, Response, and
Recovery, being held on our campus in Mount Carroll, IL, (Tuesday
through Friday) September 2-5, 2008.

The course instructors are Hilary Kaplan, of the National Archives
and Sharon Bennett, a project archivist for the College of
Charleston. Both instructors are experts in the subject. The course
will take you step-by-step from planning for to responding to an
emergency.  An actual mock water emergency will give you hands-on
experience in emergency management. The fee for the four-day course
is $1,120 and includes room and board, and all materials and
supplies needed.  For more information visit

    <URL:http://www.campbellcenter.org>

or phone our office at 815-244-1173.

We would also invite any suggestions for other class subjects that
may be of benefit for those who have been affected by the recent
floods.  If you have any suggestions or requests, please send an
email to director<-a t->campbellcenter< . >org.

Sharon Welton
Program Director
Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies
Mount Carroll Illinois

                  Distributed: Saturday, July 19, 2008