Subject: Call for papers--Society of Archivists Training Conference

Call for papers--Society of Archivists Training Conference

From: Mark Allen <mark_allen<-a>
Date: Monday, July 14, 2008
Society of Archivists (SOA)
Conservation Training Conference
Bristol
2009

We are writing to you in the capacity of Training Officer's for the
Preservation and Conservation Group of the Society of Archivists We
are looking ahead to next year's Conservation Training Conference to
be held in Bristol and we are asking if you would be prepared to
give a paper/seminar/practical demonstration.

Film, Sound and Photography Group are organising the programme, so
we can expect some element of conservation and preservation, however
we are looking at providing a broad and varied programme to appeal
to a wide audience. We look forward to hearing from you.

    Mark Allen, Conservator
    Flintshire Record Office
    +44 1244 532 364
    mark_allen<-a t->flintshire< . >gov< . >uk

    Antony Oliver ACR
    +44 114 2039399
    antony.oliver<-a t->sheffield< . >gov< . >uk

Mark Allen, Antony Oliver
Training Officers (Preservation and Conservation Group)

                  Distributed: Saturday, July 19, 2008