Subject: Datalogger comparisons

Datalogger comparisons

From: Rachael Arenstein <rachaelarenstein<-a>
Date: Wednesday, July 9, 2008
In preparation for an update of the article "Comparison of
Temperature and Relative Humidity Dataloggers for Museum Monitoring"
originally printed in the AIC Newsletter in 2001 (later reprinted as
NPS Conserve-O-Gram 3/3) we would be interested in hearing from
anyone who is using a datalogger *other* than the ones on the list
below:

    ACR TRH 1000
    ACR - SmartReader 2
    Dickson TP125
    Hanwell RH-T Bug
    HOBO U series
    HOBO Pro
    Hobo H8
    IPI - PEM
    IPI - PEM2
    Gemini TinyTag Ultra2 TGU 4500
    Pinnacle ID/TRH
    Trak-R TL 2000
    Veriteq Spectrum SP-2000-20R

We are interested in both good and bad experiences with products. We
would also like to hear from institutions that have networked
solutions other than the Hanwell or Eltek products.  If  you have
any particularly strong opinions on any loggers on the list we would
be happy to hear of that as well.  Any responses can be e-mailed
off-list directly to rachael<-a t->arensteinconservation< . >com.

Rachael Perkins Arenstein and
Samantha Alderson

                  Distributed: Thursday, July 17, 2008