Subject: Bernard Quaritch Ltd.

Bernard Quaritch Ltd.

From: Kate Edmondson <kt_edmondson<-a>
Date: Monday, July 7, 2008
Junior Bookbinder
Bernard Quaritch Ltd., London

We are looking for a junior bookbinder to join our bindery in
central London. The post is a permanent, part-time position for two
days per week.

Responsibilities include:

    Box-making
    Furbishing
    Toning

It is expected that the successful applicant should exhibit:

    The ability to work as part of a team
    Good, neat working practice
    Colour matching skills
    The ability to work under pressure

Please send a letter of application with a current C.V to

    Kathy Abbott
    Bindery Manager
    Bernard Quaritch Ltd.
    8, Lower John Street