Subject: Herbicide

Herbicide

From: Blanca Martinez Pascual <blanca_m<-a>
Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008
I am trying to find a herbicide that can be safely used on our world
heritage sites. The product which the gardener would use is called
"Superormona C" (Bayer) and I don't know if that product could be
dangerous for the monument. The monument is made of limestone and we
cannot use products which may have dangerous salts which can find
their way into the stone. In this regard I would be grateful if
anyone were to indicate "safe to use products" preferably with
chemical data sheets, or reference to their composition and
effectiveness.

Blanca Martinez
Museo Numantino
Spain