Subject: Termites

Termites

From: Lori Arnold <woodbldg<-a>
Date: Sunday, June 22, 2008
Can anyone recommend a comprehensive, thorough book on the
physiology and behavior of termites? I find that I am needing to
brush up on my facts due to some questions recently posed to
me--that I couldn't answer very well. Specifically, I would like to
understand better the way in which they "breathe."

Lori Trombetta
Architectural Conservator

                   Distributed: Monday, June 23, 2008