Subject: Survey on digitally printed materials

Survey on digitally printed materials

From: Douglas W. Nishimura <dwnpph<-a>
Date: Thursday, June 12, 2008
Digitally Printed Materials Survey

As a largely grant supported institution, we periodically have to
look to the communities that we serve for direction. As a result,
the Image Permanence Institute at the Rochester Institute of
Technology (IPI) is conducting a survey to quantify institutional
experiences with digitally printed materials (books, documents,
ephemera, photographs, etc). The results of this survey will help us
to provide you with the guidance and tools you need to care for
these modern materials. The questionnaire should take 5 to 10
minutes. We would greatly appreciate your taking the time to help us
complete this project with the greatest number of responses.

The questionnaire will be accessible until 5pm EST, June 30, 2008 at

    <URL:http://clipboard.rit.edu/takeSurvey.cfm?id=5916bu>

Also, at the end of the questionnaire you will be able to enter your
email (if you wish) to receive periodic updates on IPI's research
into the preservation of digitally printed materials.

Douglas Nishimura
Daniel Burge
Senior Research Scientists

                   Distributed: Sunday, June 22, 2008