Subject: Course on labelling

Course on labelling

From: Campbell Center Director <director<-a>
Date: Thursday, June 5, 2008
The Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies is offering a
2-day course entitled Writing Interpretive Exhibit Labels, June
16-17, 2008 at our campus in Mount Carroll IL.  The course is being
taught by Barbara Becker, of Becker Exhibit Planning, Chicago.
Tuition for this course is $425.00.  This fee includes room and
board on our campus.  For more information see
<URL:http://www.campbellcenter.org>, or call our office at
815-244-1173.

Sharon Welton
Program Director
Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies
Mount Carroll Illinois

                   Distributed: Sunday, June 8, 2008