Subject: Blog on computed radiography--addendum

Blog on computed radiography--addendum

From: Richard McCoy <rmccoy<-a>
Date: Friday, May 23, 2008
At the risk of being a self-promoter, I'd like to call your
attention to another post we just made about CR, this time we deal
more directly with a painting:

    <URL:http://www.imamuseum.org/
        blog/2008-05-23/x-radiographic-seeing-through-a-hopper>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

As before, I'd be happy to have your thoughts, comments, and
questions there in the blog so that we can have a sort of
collaborative conversation about this equipment.

    **** Moderator's comments: See original posting in Conservation
    DistList Instance: 21:61 Saturday, May 17, 2008

Richard

                  Distributed: Saturday, May 24, 2008