Subject: Microclimate systems

Microclimate systems

From: Jennifer Lis <lisj<-a>
Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2008
I am the conservator for the Mackinac State Historic Parks.  We are
currently in the planning stages of re-opening one of our historic
buildings in 2009.  We plan to put a range of fine art and artifacts
on exhibit.  We want to install a microclimate system that could
serve 10,000 cubic feet and up to 12 display units.  I was wondering
if anyone has any recommendations for where to purchase such a unit.
I have researched a few companies, but I wanted to get opinions from
others who may have dealt with such units in the past.  Any thoughts
would be greatly appreciated.

Jennifer Lis
Conservator of collections
Mackinac State Historic Parks