Subject: Blog on computed radiography

Blog on computed radiography

From: Richard McCoy <rmccoy<-a>
Date: Friday, May 16, 2008
I want to share a link to a post that I wrote for the IMA's blog
about the Computed Radiography set up that we got last year.

  <URL:http://www.imamuseum.org/blog/2008-05-16/x-radiographic/>

I'm hoping that this might be a kind of public place for
conservators to have a conversation about this technology.

I'd be happy to have your thoughts, comments, and questions there in
the blog so that we can have a sort of collaborative conversation.

Richard McCoy

                  Distributed: Saturday, May 17, 2008