Subject: MA Program in Conservation of New Media and Digital Information

MA Program in Conservation of New Media and Digital Information

From: Klaus Pollmeier <k.pollmeier<-a>
Date: Monday, May 12, 2008
M.A. in New Media Conservation (Stuttgart)

Those looking for professional qualification in the field of
long-term preservation of photographs, video records or digital
information may find that our Master Degree Program "Conservation of
New Media and Digital Information" at the Stuttgart State Academy of
Art and Design (Germany) will be exactly the right choice. This key
qualification will open interesting perspectives in an evolving
professional field--provided that one already has a first
university degree and some German language skills. The next cycle
will start in October 2008, application deadline will be June 15,
2008. More details can be found on our website.

We will soon upload a new version of our website with an interesting
feature: an expert blog. Our faculty and staff will answer your
questions about the long-term preservation of photographs, video
records or digital information. You may also find announcements of
our free guest lectures. Please have a look at

    <URL:http://www.mediaconservation.org>

You may also contact us directly with individual questions by phone
or e-mail:

    Klaus Pollmeier
    Program Coordinator
    Stuttgart State Academy of Art and Design
    Conservation of New Media and Digital Information (M.A.)
    Am Weissenhof 1
    D-70191 Stuttgart
    Germany
    +49 711 28440 322