Subject: Administrivia--New procedures for Cons DistList

Administrivia--New procedures for Cons DistList

From: Walter Henry <request<-a>
Date: Monday, May 12, 2008
Effective Immediately

The Conservation DistList is moving off lindy.stanford.edu to a new
machine and the procedures and addresses changed. Note that
submissions are now sent to a different host than admin requests!

New address to submit items to be posted to the DistList:

    consdistlist<-a t->LISTS< . >stanford< . >edu

New address for administrative matters:

    request<-a t->COOL< . >stanford< . >edu

       (This is used to register, unsubscribe, change the email
        address we use to send you the mailings, and to update your
        ConsDir information, etc.)

In the future, we may provide other addresses, but for now please
use the two above. For a while, mail you have sent to the old lindy
addresses will get forwarded to the new addresses but this will
probably go away eventually.

I have no doubt that there will be some problems to work out but
hope this move will in the long run result in improved service.

                  Distributed: Saturday, May 17, 2008