Subject: Questionnaire on opportunities for recent graduates

Questionnaire on opportunities for recent graduates

From: Alice Tetlow <alicetetlow<-a>
Date: Monday, April 28, 2008
Student and Graduate Work Database

The ICON Paintings Group is currently putting together a database
listing opportunities for recent graduates of Painting
Conservation/Restoration. We would like to hear from both public and
private organisations through out the World who offer internships,
fellowships, training and volunteer opportunities--including
positions offered annually, biannually or from time to time.

Students and recent graduates are often not fully aware of all of
the opportunities available to them and so the Paintings Group wants
to encourage young professionals by circulating and sharing
information. This list will be available to our members and will be
updated on a regular basis.

We therefore ask subscribers of the DistList to help us to compile a
comprehensive list by simply emailing us the following information
about the positions they offer:

    Name of organisation
    Location
    Position offered
    Typical duration
    Application procedure
    Whether paid/ unpaid/ funding opportunities available etc
    Contact details--including contact name, web addresses and email
    where possible
    Typically how often this position is offered

Please email your details to gradpack<-a t->hotmail< . >co< . >uk

Alice Tetlow
Student Liaison Officer, ICON Paintings Group

                   Distributed: Saturday, May 3, 2008