Subject: UV ink

UV ink

From: Joseph Segal <info<-a>
Date: Friday, April 25, 2008
I am an artist working on a series of silkscreen prints using UV
inks. These inks are dried by exposure to a UV light system. I was
hoping to do some additional printing on top of the UV ink on an
etching press using oil based ink. I'm using Somerset textured print
paper (250 GSM) The UV ink seems unaffected by the wetting of the
paper which is needed to work with the etching press but I'm
wondering if there is a problem with putting oil based ink on top of
UV ink.

                   Distributed: Saturday, May 3, 2008